Home alone on a rainy day

Is it just me but I love rainy days It makes me feel relaxed and calms me down when I’m not having good day. I like sitting in my room listening to calm music while I look outside at the rain falling, I especially like it when I’m home alone my house is so quit and I’m just in my living room listening to my songs.

To be honest I like being home alone while its raining rather then hanging around people like my friends…..sometimes. I like the sound when the rain hits the roof of my house, I also like doing my homework or other work while its raining. I like how quit my house is when I’m home alone, I like doing small chores while alone at home or just doing nothing and just listening to music. Am I also the only one who likes taking a nap while its raining and when no ones home? I hope not, I just like the sound of the rain and how it calms me down. I like dancing when its raining and when I’m home alone, I NEVER dance when my parents are home I would of turn red from embarrassment I mean its good if you like dancing in front of your parents but I just don’t like it.

I also like it when cars drive by while it’s raining, I like watching them…. That ISNT weird right? Nah that isn’t weird, I hope. Anyways I just really like it when it`s raining and I’m home alone, I think I explained all the things I like about it.

That is the end of my blog, thank you for reading my blog.