Going to Italy with only $7 000

I`m going to Italy on May 30th at 2:30 p.m. I bought a round trip ticket at Tap for $964 its ridiculously cheap especially for a round ticket but I trust it. I`ll be bringing no one with me because my siblings are too little to come, so I`ll be going alone. I have $6 036 left, it well tack about 19 hours and 55 minutes to get to the capital city of Italy which is Rome. I arrive at Florence Airport and get a cab to go to The Western Excelsior which takes around 23 minutes. The cab is about $30, and the hotel is about $200 1 day, meaning I have $5 806 left to spend. I will stay there for the rest of the day. The next day. There is an in-room delivery service and there is a buffet downstairs which serves you an Italian breakfast it also is with the $200 you pay. After breakfast I`ll pack and get a cab to go to Pantheon which is 2 hours and 58 minutes away. That is $40 and I`ll be staying at Domna luxury its for 2 night which is $467. I have about $5 299 left for 4 days to spend, as I get there I`ll go to my room to get free Wi-Fi. After I plan what I`m going to do for the 4 days I see the Pantheon I don`t have to pay because I`m under 18. I will be looking at the tombs and the chapel inside the Pantheon, after I`ll go to the Scusate il Ritardo to get some food. I well order a pizza which is about $5, after eating I`ll go shopping for souvenirs. That well be about $30, then I`ll walk back to my hotel and stay there to rest of the day. In total today I spend $35 meaning I only have $5 264 left to spend, for my dinner there is a buffet downstairs so I`ll eat there. The next day. I`ll start packing my stuff for tomorrow, after packing I`ll go out to have breakfast in a Pizza E Mozzarella. I`ll order La Dalicata, which is $10 and a coffee which is a $1, after that I`ll go visit the Tiber River which takes about 1 hour and 22 minutes from Pantheon to the Tiber River. I must pay about $20 if I take the cab, when I get there I`ll get to ride a boat then that cost $30 after that I`ll go back to the hotel which cost another $20. The total cost I paid today was $81 I have $5 183, the next day which is going to be my last day I`ll have my breakfast at the hotel and then get out of there my stuff is still there I`ll get it later. I`ll go to shops to buy some stuff for my siblings which is $200 then I`ll go for a walk and get some pasta which is $20 and then go back to get my stuff. After I`ll go to the airport that well cost $30 then I`ll board the airplane, I spent $2 067 I have $4 953 left that is the end of my travel to Italy bye.